Volunteer & Sponsor
Business Sponsorship • In-Kind Donations (Product and/or Prizes) • Volunteer Opportunities (Group and individual). Please email us for more information.
• Business Sponsorships & Partnership Marketing Opportunities – learn more via an email inquiry
Sponsorship of the GRAND RIVER RUN offers an opportunity to gain brand awareness and name recognition for your business, company or organization within Ada Township and the greater community. Depending on the level of support, your business name and logo/icon will appear on all marketing collateral materials produced in conjunction with the event, including but not limited to recognition via our website, direct mailers, advertisement, race postcards/flyers/posters, race shirts, interactive or static display, signage, social media promotion, and more!
• Volunteer Opportunities – Sign-up here!
Thursday @ Roselle Park • Assist with set-up; fairly light work; some lifting.
Friday @ Roselle Park• Runner Check-In/Walk-Up Registration/Some Materials Prep and organization.
Saturday@ Roselle Park (See sign-up form for slots)
• Registration Tent: Information/Packet Pick-up/Late Reg. (7 a.m.-10:15 a.m.)-need approx. 5-6 people to work together (we will train and work alongside)
• Race Course Ambassadors: Water/Aid Stations/Cheer Sections (8 a.m.-11 a.m.)-need approx. 6 people to work in pairs (we will prep and escort you to locations)
• Refreshment Table
• Awards Sign-Out
• Volunteer Helpers/Information Table (8 a.m.-11 a.m.)-need approx. 2 people to work together
• Light Pack-Up/Take-Down (11 a.m.-12 p.m.)–need approx. 1-2 people to assist race director
Please let us know your ideal date/time frame, and the best method to reach you for more information. Volunteers working three hours or more will receive food and refreshments, discounted race entry for a friend or family member, a race T-shirt, and special recognition.
Thank you for your interest in the GRAND RIVER RUN!
Like us on Facebook for training information and updates about the race and the festival!
Follow us on Twitter for event updates!